Rural Garden - Garden Design & Landscape Designer in Scotland
- The house needed to blend into the landscape more successfully. Plus landscape area around a proposed extension.
- The clients purchased adjacent land classed as agricultural which has restricted planning use.
- Secluded terracing and entertainment areas were required as overlooked by neighbours.
- A natural pond needed to be installed to allow wildlife habitat and to act as a balancing pond to help drain the land.
- Re-contouring of the front and rear gardens required to reduce the amount of excavation material to be taken off site.
Garden Designer in Scotland
- Native trees, meadow planting and mown paths to surround a natural pond created in the newly purchased agricultural land.
- A sedum roofed structure to dine outside/in, overlooking a small formal pond and gravel planting.
- Creation of a turning point and screening from the road.
- Raised beds for a designed grasses area which can used by client as a kitchen garden at a later date
'All gardening is landscape painting'.....Alexander Pope