Urban Garden Design & Landscape Designer in Scotland
After an initial meeting the following observations were made:-
- The site would benefit from some clearing of old trees and shrubs
- A feeling of enclosure for privacy and enjoyment of the outdoor living area is required as there are neighbors each side.
- The current terrace by the back door requires relaying.
Professional Garden Design, UK
- Open up the length of the garden and allow enjoyment of the whole space.
- The turf is in a poor state in most areas and I would recommend leveling and relaying
- A seating area to the north boundary fence would enable you to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun and this should also give you some privacy from neighboring property.
- I would also recommend a fence to be erected above the existing northern boundary wall to enable privacy when seated in your kitchen terrace area.
- The existing terrace needs to be relayed and replaced in areas providing a more defined area.
- A pathway along with flower borders and further planting is required to give the rear garden a more interesting and alluring feel.
To find out more about this garden the please contact us.
'Laying out grounds may be considered a liberal art, in some sort like poetry and painting'.....William Wordsworth