Traditional Manse Garden Design & Landscape Designer, Scotland, UK
After the initial meeting the following observations were made:-
- The new extension would benefit from blending into the surroundings and marrying with the original property.
- A feeling of enclosure for privacy and enjoyment of the outdoor living area was required at the rear of the property.
- A sense of journey to be created within the policies using landscaping, planting and lighting.
Garden Design Services in Scotland
- To create a space complementary to the house with some hard landscaping and relatively low maintenance planting areas.
- The driveway to the property would benefit from a more formal design appropriate to the architecture.
- The northern boundary would benefit from a veil of planting to screen the neighbouring properties.
To find out more about this garden or to discover how we can help create your perfect garden the please contact us.
'Gardening is the slowest of the performing arts'.....Anonymous